Hydrangea


Men's lapel pins: twenty colors available. Today I choosed crocus, lime and wine red. These three colors match very well  with hydrangea. I used the image with the green pot  I published on my Instagram account two days ago.

Boutonniere da uomo disponibili in venti colori. Oggi ho scelto il crocus, il lime e il rosso vinaccia. Si abbinano bene ai colori delle ortensie. Ho scelto l'immagine con il vaso verde che ho pubblicato qualche giorno fa sul mio account Instagram

On sale in my Etsy and Dawanda shops.

Commenti

  1. These are absolutely lovely! Love the colors as well! Since i have a thing for green, i think the lime one is surely my favorite. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. So pretty...and the color combination here is lovely too

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hard to choose between these colors even though I'm in love with red the other colors are just stunning!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely colors! And beautiful flowers!

    RispondiElimina
  5. They are all amzing colors. Love them!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Gorgeous colors love how you arranged them with the real flowers.

    RispondiElimina
  7. I've always been a big fan of the colors you use for your products!! And this time it's no difference!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. So pretty! Nature-inspired things have a special aura. Love them!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hydrangea is my favorite flower!!! Wonderful colours!!! :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari